1. Your dog or cat is keeping secrets! Dogs and cats often do not show outward signs of pain or illness. With a physical exam we can detect underlying problems and also verify that systems are healthy!
2. Your veterinarian will learn what is normal for each individual pet, which helps us to recognize subtle changes and address them early.
3. New studies come out all of the time about pet health and your veterinarian is the best source for accurate information. Ever wonder about grain-free diets? How about the best time to spay or neuter your pet? We have the latest information to help you decide!
4. Preventing a problem is WAY easier and less costly than fixing one. We can help make sure your pet is protected against vaccine preventable disease and parasites. We can also help you choose the best food and create a healthy weight plan for your pet to help prevent problems such as diabetes and osteoarthritis.
5. We care about your pet! We want them to live a long, healthy and happy life just as much as you do. We take every effort to thoroughly collect information, review your pet's history for patterns and communicate any information you need to make the best decisions for your furry loved-one!
Click here to make an appointment for your dog or cats physical today!
9022 Mason Drive
Newaygo, MI 49337
Monday-Thursday 7 am to 6 pm
Friday 7 am to 5 pm
Saturday 8 am to 1 pm